Tuesday, September 23, 2008

chili con deadly

NOTE TO SELF: do not eat chili after 6 pm for dinner...
 
I was up at 4:23 am today, woken out of a DEAD sleep by chili heartburn from Hades...omfg...i got up and ate 3875375983753 rolaids and drank a glass of milk and it took me an hour to be able to consider going to bed.....so at 530 i went back to bed for an hour...
 
Chili tastes damn good...I ate it again for lunch.  All I can taste is friggin chili though.
 
My lovely sprog did dishes yesterday...Every glass in the drying rack had food on it...one glass even had a CHUNK of food on it. In my day, as a lazy ass teenager who would rather be electrocuted that do a chore, i did dishes poorly on purpose bc i knew my mom would eventually stop asking...it worked.
Ayla on the other hand isn't so cunning (on this topic anyway) and I think she just sucks at it...I don't mind SO much, id prefer to wash the dishes im eating off of anyway but omfg i hate coming home to a kitchen I have to clean b4 i can even start making a meal.
I do love it that she's the garbage taker outter...I friggin hate that job.
 
I am trying to curb my potty mouth. Notice all the FRIGGIN's going on? I can stop biting my nails so I can stop swearing like a trucker....right?
My over use of profanity lessens the real punch behind them when I really am PO'd about something.
I guess im trying to bring back the GRAND GUSTO of the F word for myself.
 
2.5 hrs of work left to go today...someone just shoot me please.

No comments: