Monday, September 22, 2008

monday monday

u know, unless im shitting my pants or at high risk of puking on myself i show up at work...even if I am high as a fucking kite....3 ppl called in sick today...so its phones all day.
weird thing about this gov't business...everyone gets the same raise each year...it is not based on performance at all so it doesn't matter how GOOD you are at your job...this must be why no one tends to work any harder than anyone else.
naturally, you will not want to be a slacker if u have any intention of moving into other positions bc then of course that will factor in....but for the most part all this standing around and chatting and extended coffee breaks are par 4 the course...
it is an odd environment, it doesn't entice ppl to be MORE productive which is weird...
i just shake my head.
the weather has turned...im sure im a typical minority in that i am so gleeful for the change in weather...it is so friggin cold in the house now im in my glory!
and outside I walk along...listening to russell brand or mighty boosh skits on my mp3 player and smile and giggle....feeling like a fucking hero in the COLD ASS AIR....ohhhh the cool crisp weather of fall...washing away all my misery from summer...allowing me to wear any friggin hoodie I so choose...
i think I can burn my smelly sandals now!
i watched my 1st full episode of the mighty boosh on sunday...i now want to marry noel fielding and buy all the seasons on dvd.
did u know in Europe they serve beer at McD's?!?!?! in Belgium you can order a stella with your greasy dinner! and in France they have something called MYSTIC CHICKEN! Richard better try that while he is there and report back....
Mystic Chicken....you eat it and it tells u your fortune....it mutters secrets of the future from your belly.....ohhh yes Mystic Chicken!
game night at shawn and rich's place the other night was interesting...one of those scenarios where you realize you are too weird to hang out with ppl who are not at least partially or as fully weird as you w/o feeling like a caged animal ppl are sitting around looking at, wanting desperately to poke at u with sticks.
i did get to sit beside a lot of really cute gay boys...a hot little muslim one too who was a good sport about being called a terrorist all night...
the hot gay banker was so shiny! I couldn't stop looking at his face...he looked scrubbed clean and lovely and he made choc chip cookies and brought a basket of them for gawds sake!!?!?!?!?
today is fire alarm testing day so the shrill sound of the fire alarms going on 10x a minute is driving me fucking batshit.
just let us burn for gawds sake....!!!!!!!!!
ive decided I want a boyfriend. (Sept 23/08 - 5 am - I have changed my mind already hahahahaha please disregard)
now i just have to find one i can stand who can stand me back.
pauline recommends looking for men a little older than myself...this of course is something FOREIGN to me bc im a little quirky and teenage minded in some ways i cant imagine someone older than myself being even close to my level of oddness....ECCENTRIC, whatever u want to call it...i dunno...time will tell...if u read about a middle aged man bashing a girl on the head for randomly humping his leg in the paper its probably me.

No comments: