Wednesday, September 03, 2008

i hate the bus


I hate the bus when school is in...
This morning between students, and mothers with fucking strollers taking up 40 seats each and stupid ppl in general they should all be glad there wasn't a fucking blood bath. I especially love the ones who just wont move twds the back of the bus as it fills...i had my headphones on and this spaced-out looking twat would not budge until i yelled at her..."Do you think you could MOVE?" Do u need a fucking written instruction book to follow obvious bus protocol you stunned fucking cunt (oooo c word alert...) omg...I got off the bus early to escape the stupidity...I will give it one more shot tomorrow and if its gunna be like that everyday i think i am just gunna leave earlier and walk the 40 mins and enjoy the solace of not being on a crowded bus.

Same thing trying to get home...when a bus finally did show up (i waited 35 mins for a bus that is scheduled to come every 15) there were 398475983475983475983475 ppl at every stop so i was forced to sit by this crazy fucking lady...i was listening to a Matt Good/Tony Peirce podcast and this old freaky lady was ranting about the bus driver being a liar, and how the bus was LATE and how shes gunna complain to the phone company about it (wtf?)...go at it girlfriend...
the bus was full of Asian students and they all seemed oblivious to the bus protocol as well...."Excuse me" is code for MOVE OR I WILL FUCKING PUNCH U IN THE THROAT.

Work was its usual bs self...the politics are really starting to become apparent now and i refuse to partake...i just don't care enough...not only is this job unfulfilling on many levels im just there for a pay chq so....whatever.
Once i have mastered this job I will be moving on to a different dept/ministry.

After work i strolled downtown to the post office to mail a package...HA HA HA the guy in front of me was sending a GIANT moving sized box to the UK....so i was listening to see what they charged him cuz mine was so much smaller....yeah 120.00 surface and that takes 38475983475 yrs or 250.00 for 1 week.
I near shit my pants for that poor bastard...
Til it was my turn...they wanted 80.00 for mine....JESUS CHRISTTTTTTTTTTTTT...the guy was nice enough to tell me to take it home and split it up so it would go as a small package...so thats my goal tonight...split it up into 2 and it should be cheaper. Fucking robbing bastards.

Can u tell im in a shit mood? Yeah, I am. I blame the cunt on the bus this morning...oh and the fact my direct supervisor is a useless turd. When I have Q's I like to spread em around so I am not overwhelming one person etc...but I am not going to my s'visor again unless im desperate bc she sends me on wild fucking goose chases that end up being irrelevant to my initial question...If I go to the reg. staff I get much more direct answers and better training to boot. It is weird not being the boss...I don't wanna be in charge of anyone - don't get me wrong - but it is really weird.
Weirder not knowing everything either...haha What an egomaniac! Maybe i should be a boss again just in a different field...where I am not working with idiots...but really...how realistic is that? ha!

Ive been anally raped and violated by the school fees rolling in...and its just begun for the love of gawd! I am not sure *free education* is the correct terminology anymore. She seems to like her new school so far...has kids she knows in most of her classes so shes not a loner...except in english but thats not too bad...

I made some weird bean creation for dinner tonight...should make 4 an interesting day tomorrow...that will be my BUS REVENGE MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Did i tell u guys the shit Shawn made me listen to on the trip to PR? 1st it was some hideous gangsta rap crap...then some hideous new zealand pop music...they he had a learn to speak french cd in...i can not tell you how fucking putrid that was....
on that note....good night folks!

No comments: