Tuesday, September 02, 2008

my foot in the appropriate place....

Well...I was thinking about it...I don't foresee another wedding in my near future...seeing that I assume Ayla will have the sense to wait that out for quite some time...

Today was another day at work...nothing life changing. Ayla's 1st day in HIGH SCHOOL (OOH LA LA) went well today...she's happy with the classes she got and the ppl in them...loves the new school and the "grown up-ness" of it. We bbq'd little pork chops in teriyaki tonight for dinner with a salad, she thought she was eating LAMB for some reason which puzzles me as to why she ate it willingly...BARF!
Eating lamb is up there with eating rabbit and possum...why would you if there is pig and chicken available?

Why is it so hard to find a clicky keyboard nowadays? I mean i don't want to pay 80.00 for a friggin keyboard with high keys...theres NO fucking reason they cant sell 20.00 versions with high clicky keys....you don't get it ~ do you? Well im not gunna explain the intricate workings of my keyboard needs here with all you clueless bastards so just forget it...Ayla gets it, thats all that matters. If anyone has a black clicky high keyed keyboard wit intact little elevation feet they dont want ill trade it for the 20.00 brand new Microsoft one i just bought that has flat keys.



- Damien Rice Lyrics

No comments: