Saturday, September 13, 2008

pictorial even for the day


Mad Dog Davies....who would have thought this little cherub looking creature would get yellow highlighter all over my couch? Just so u all know, it comes right out! haha


Hello? I am calling from my wooden cat toy, can you send over some couch cleaner PRONTO!?


..and the heavens opened to reveal mac n cheese with just the right amount of ketchup......


Hello, my name is Jen and I've lost my glasses so now all the bags under my eyes show. Thank you for looking.




Deanna...these booklets you and I used to make 4 each other and exchange are now my coffee table reading for company...they get great reviews haha


the cat on HIGH ALERT with the cherb baby around


Oh yes hello...can you send over some Midol for my Aunty Jen please?

No comments: