Sunday, September 14, 2008

sex pistols on a sunday


god save the queen alright....woot woot!

omfg i had a dream about Bruce last night...i think bc Arika and I were talking about him last night when she was here...
i was on a bus and he got on with a baby in a cardboard box...and he was being all standoffish and shit being a twat and i was holding the box the baby was in and was horrified bc it wasn't comfy or safe so i offered him the Snugglie I had from when Ayla was a baby (I still have it in real life) and he refused it.....i was really pissed off in the dream and contemplated taking off with the kid in the box (same as I contemplated running off with his daughter Ashleigh in 1991)...woke up pondering that for a while...analyzed the shit out of it...then call blocked my # and called his to make sure he was still alive....he answered so i hung up. HA!

so hes alive and still a dumb fucking asshole...some shit never changes.

had a good night with Arika last night...we dined responsibly (that means we didn't eat bread HA HA HA)...and i scored the COOLESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT jesus on cross LED lights!!! those are so going in my room!!!!! Thank you Arika! I am impressed she was able to part with them.....

Maggie is picking out baby names and Aunty Pam is poo-pooing her initial options hahahaha Aunty Pam is fun sometimes!

Talked to my wee sister this morning....she called me a loser but I didn't take it personally haha We talked about deer meat, her bow & arrow, and Ayla visiting next summer...I think it would be great...her and Rob so a lot of fun shit so it would be good for Ayla to go bond with her aunty and do some cool new things.....

I really wanna go see this today CLICK HERE
I wanna laugh...today feels like a solo movie day...Ayla doesn't get how I can go to movies by myself...but...it is actually quite enjoyable...I sit where i want...I can cry and blubber all I want...I can sit at the end and watch all the credits...or bolt if I want...I could ultimately molest myself as well.....hahaha

I just weaseled in on 4 loads of laundry in a row!!
Now I know today is gunna be a good day!

No comments: