Tuesday, October 07, 2008

famous blue raincoat...

why didn't anyone tell me leonard cohen was a friggin genius...?
 
i have too much to do in life and not enough focus to complete even a portion...
im like an ADD kid carrying scissors, running about dabbling in multiple projects, completing none.
 
storm is over...last night it wont me up about an hour into my sleep cuz the wind was bashing my door open and closed...it was quite fierce and lovely...this morning it was the same but now its all quiet again.
boring.
 
after listing to big mouth a few cubicles over i dunno how she keeps her job with the way she speaks to callers...provides job security for me alright cuz at my worse im nowhere near her level of unprofessional behaviour hahahahaha
 
i think im gunna go see the bill maher movie tonight...
i wish i could get drunk for it...
maybe not...i went to a movie drunk once....when i was 21...with Bruce...we went and saw SINGLES and we both fell asleep hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
 
my mom turns 55 this week....I just turned 38....not  huge age gap...yet the gap of understanding could not be wider haha

No comments: