Thursday, October 09, 2008

great balls of fire

Last night my Zen MP3 player took a giant crap...and got stuck on trying to rebuild...I tried everything and was prepared to take it back to the store and tell them to shove it (as I have heard from Arika that her boytoy took 2 back before giving up plus reading online it seems it is not uncommon)....but then this AM i managed to get to the recovery part and reformat so its fine but....what a shitshow.
 
Yesterday I DL's from iTunes for the 1st time ever....and guess what? iTunes can SUCK my balls....yes it was shockingly easy to purchase and DL but wtf good is it if u cant listen to the fucking music? The format you get them in if just for iTunes and iPods (gay!) so.....LAME! I ended up spending the night DLing multiple programs to convert the m4p files into mp3..which i did but jesus fucking christ...what a pain....why the hell would anyone bother?
 
Anyhoo...1.5 days til the long weekend! woohoo

No comments: