Tuesday, October 14, 2008

gobble gobble

well we certainly got our fill of turkey yesterday....in fact, even with my stoic stance on NO SECONDS i came home and felt like shit all night long...i blame the cranberries...cranberries give me wild heartburn and such...seems so weird.
 
anyhoo...its back to the grind now...work today feels cloudy and weird...like im only half here...ie had to go back and correct 2 reassessments already that i caught myself completely fucking up...
jesus.
 
before dinner yesterday i spent the afternoon at Arika's....we made peanut reindeer heads...a jillion of em...i was rather sick of the little shits by the time i was done but it was a fun day...we talked some shit, made some evil plans, listened to tunes, Arika tried to kill herself with the hot glue gun...right on the arm!
 
went and saw bill maher's new flick Religulous this weekend....so funny and so scary all at the same time...I knew Mormon's were F'd but I didnt know they were as F'd as they actually are...hahaha
good ol local Tal Bachman (you remember "She's So High" don't you? I still love that friggin song) was in the film for a short segment talking about Mormonism, being that he was once a Mormon and no longer is...
Can u believe there is an amusement part in Florida called HOLY LAND where they re-enact the crucification story daily....? It was twisted to watch these sheeple CLAP and APPLAUD as the pretend Jesus staggers bloodily down the street twds his doom....they applaud for fucks sake? The idiocy is fucking astounding.
Anyway...it was a great flick...
 
BODY of LIES on the other hand was shit....Leonardo was great in it but the movie itself seemed to lack real plot and it was boring as shit...poor Shawn suffered through that one with me...but it was ok b/c I went and sat in a shitty little pub Friday night with him and his mom/mom's friend so his mom could karaoke...and let me tell you....the crowd there was fucking frightening....
I am just gunna say this - politically incorrect or not - i don't ever want to hear handicapped ppl singing again...EVER.......EVERRRRRRRRR
i don't care if i go to karmic hell for saying so either....i just do not want to hear retarded singing for as long as I live.
Not only is it disturbing to me...its just friggin painful.
 
The power outage on Sunday was a trip...can not tell u how VULNERABLE i was feeling with no cash in my wallet...i do everything via debit etc and without power thats fairly useless.
I was a little :o( it didn't last longer...I looked fwd to going home and reading/writing by candlelight....and yes I know i could do this anytime i wanted...shut up.
The outage f'd up the servers here something awful, the systems this morning are totally gibbled and making productivity an even bigger gov't challenge. (HA HA)
 
I feel like utter crap today...I was way too busy this weekend....and I think due to the LARGE zit on my chin i am not entering psycho pms mode...ARRRHH i havent got evening primrose yet! dammit.

No comments: