Wednesday, October 15, 2008

they suck and they know it

Hello my little

feebs...

 This morning I got the most interesting email....my editor sent me an email he received from the band

Hedley's reps that they received from Ryan McMahon's rep basically distancing themselves from my COMMENT in the Oct issue where i basically said Hedley sucked and Ryan McMahon did not.  haha How was I to know that Ryan's camp was buds with the H-Boys and that the Vancouver music scene was at all political? Regardless, it cracks me up b/c for 1, Hedley sucks, that singers voice makes my teeth scream in pain like fingernails on a chalk-board and 2, i kinda like how some mindless comment of mine can ruffle feathers. muahahhahaha

Have I mentioned

Hedley sucks?

Anyway, I feel like crap...germs + uterine induced

hormonalation + my usual self = badness

Tonight I think I will crawl into my bed by 930-10

pm and watch some dvds.

I fell asleep listening to Leonard Cohen last night and slept like a dead llama...Thank you Leonard (and

Arika)...

Going to see Sam Roberts in January...I love that little

frenchie live....he kicks ass. (Thanks Tara for being the ticket getter for that event)

By the way,

Hedley sucks.

No comments: