Friday, October 03, 2008

JC + OT = BONER

sighhhhh...friday....i scored 6 hrs of OT for tomorrow...how cool is that? 6 hrs (whenever i want) of straight through, mp3 player on OT of doing my FAVORITE paperwork?!?!?! and getting paid DOUBLE time....BONER!!!!
i was thinking of taking on a few shifts per month at the mart as well...less time to wallow in my own puddle of miserable tendencies....plus i like money...i am getting to liking it more the more i have as well...
 
aylas been a decent little human these days...she usually is when she knows she's been a rotter and im on the edge of beating her to death...she's so perceptive. ha ha ha
she came out with cynthia and donna and i on my bday for japanese...cynthia at SURF CLAM sushi and i dunno why but SURF CLAM just makes me laugh...SURF CLAM!
that song BREADFAN by Budgie (later done by Metallica)....BREADFAN makes me chuckle too...i just say it in my head....
 
BREADFAN!
SURF CLAM!
SWIMFAN!
MISO MISO!
 
it never ends.
if u could hear the things in my mind...i shutter to think of your reaction.
 
My new bed is the bomb....I can stretch out and flail and pile pillows and blankets up like crazy and just snuggle in all perfect and good....its an old bed but it is comfy...its bouncy (BOUNCY BOUNCY!) so i always feel like im gunna send it through the floor (haha) but I think once i throw some plywood under the boxspring (this will also prevent the cat from getting up in the bed the little fuck) it will be less bouncy...
 
I cant stop watching the Mighty Boosh...I cant stop singing...
I need help...Ayla will back this up...
 
Andrea is moved in for the month and settled in her little corner of the livingroom...and thoroughly enjoying being woken up at 6 am every weekday...:o) ha ha
Ohhh the joys of couch surfing!
 
SURF CLAM!!!!!

No comments: