Sunday, October 05, 2008

yesterday

I think all grown ups should wear these kinds of hats....just saying...it would be revolutionary...


Kelly...bassist for 7 Years Late....Kelly is a rather FINE looking man...it made the night worthwhile....turns out he is actually an incredible player...not even saying that just cuz hes hot either....enjoyed the music...none of us were keen on the vocals but that's not all that unusual i find these days...anyway...Kelly was good looking in school but its weird he managed to maintain his coolness....that is RARE haha


Donna gave me this mug 4 my bday!!!! when there's hot tea in it Jesus shaves and has no beard....when he is cool hes all bearded....Jesus looks weird with no beard for the record.
Between that and the pickle band aids, banana holder and such it was an ice haul....Cynthia gave me fridge magnet poetry words and the theme is the F WORD! SO FUN!
Thanks guys!


Reubens coffee table....


Reuben and I did some Mighty Boosh viewing yesterday...and he introduced me to Wonder Showzen....omfg what a whack show...youtube it...its like Sesame Street on crack for grown ups...all satirical and fucked up funny.



No comments: