Monday, October 27, 2008

monday = clock ticking agony

Oh the horror of Monday (Barb, you should be smiling widely right now!)...
1 hr and 50 mins to go.
Weekend was ok, crowded at home but ok.
 
Saturday Donna and  I met downtown for our drool date with Edward Norton to see his new flick PRIDE & GLORY...was fantastic, not just cuz of him though, it really was a great movie...
we even saw some zombie walkers...Victoria has this Zombie Walk every year (yay barb!)...300 and some ppl dressed as zombies just wander around the city....is quite fun really...im such a twig i was standing right beside a few and didnt even notice until Donna pointed it out and laughed at my obliviousness.
 
Sunday was clean freaky day...my fridge is a never ending source of aggravation for me...im always waiting for it to croak....it leaks...and doesn't FEEL cold enough so that means I have to get the owner involved and I fucking hate him anywhere near my house bc hes nosey and an asshole and will probably just give me another refurbished piece of shit fridge....or tell me this ones JUST FINE.
Ugh
 
Ohhh 1 hour to go.
 
 
 

No comments: