Tuesday, October 28, 2008

never again

I don't have to leave for work until 7:55 am and I usually get up at 6 am...gives me a chance to wake up, check mail...eat...prepare lunches...and get ready w/o having to rush....
Today i set my alarm for 7.....yeah well, i wont be doing that again.my whole day was fucked up from it...well, and b/c i wore a shirt that had more than one color on it.

I had that testing appt this afternoon HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAA omfg....I get there....with high hopes b/c I don't generally test very well but b/c I have a perm. position at work I thought the no stress factor would help....it didn't...in fact about 30-40 mins into the test I packed up my shit and left...I gave it a go, went through all the material and it was clear that anything I did manage to come up with was gunna suck balls so I saved myself the embarrassment and time and just said it was all BEYOND MY SCOPE....
Seeing that I know nothing about taxation exemptions and commercial fishing I dont feel really bad about it....
Friday I have a job interview for another ministry, along the lines of student loans etc so being that its a straight interview I feel less weird about it...I would much rather depend on my commuication skills than my test skills to attain a job.

I just watched Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas on TV....ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I really must purchase that dvd.

Raoul Duke: Look, there's two women fucking a polar bear!
Dr. Gonzo: Don't tell me these things. Not now man.

Raoul Duke: Don't fuck with me now, man, I am Ahab.

Raoul Duke: Oh god... did you eat all this acid?
Dr. Gonzo: That's right. MUSIC!

Anyhooooooooooooooooooooooooo....

No comments: