Sunday, November 09, 2008

I don't care what you say....

I love Alanis Morissette...I never spell her name right i don't think...never know if its 2 r's or 2 s's and really I don't care.

Sunday...well I was productive whilst loafing today so I can not feel good nor guilty...I did get my laundry done and that was what counted most...oh and the litter box. Yay me!
I was pining for pancakes all day and finally decided to make some for dinner...they are NEVER as good as u think they are gunna be...that's why i fucking hate pancakes. They are always a disappointment. French toast, on the other hand, is rarely a disappointment but i had no bread so....today pancake making will satisfy that urge for another 4 yrs I am sure...maybe its one of those foods that's good only when someone else makes them 4 u...??
I just googled pancakes and there are a lot of pictures of rabbits with pancakes on their heads....
SEE BELOW.

Well...im off to watch another 8374583759845 hrs of CSI: Las Vegas while I fold my laundry.
Oh and yeah im on day one of my period. Look out.

No comments: