Monday, November 10, 2008

monday and friday all at once

I love it that I have tomorrow off. It's like xmas.
 
Guy is trying to make me vomit talking about Anne Murray and Monkees cover bands consisting of little asian sluts in tight leather jumpers....nice friend.
 
I am eating an old apple I cut up in Friday and left in my bag over the weekend. It is shockingly good.
My salami sandqich was not.  The salt content has ruined it in my mind now. What am I gunna do about PICKLES? I love baby dill pickles...and they are salty mofo goodness....
What the hell am I gunna live for now?
No salami? No pickles? I just went to a LOW SODIUM website....all the things i like are high in salt haha hahhaha hahahahhahahaha someone sent me a razor blade...STAT!
 
Sighhhhhh
 
I am ruined. (er)
 
3 hrs to go...then I can go home and hemmorage (always spell this wrong).
Speaking of GROSSNESS!!! Hannibal was on last night and I watched the part where he took off Ray Liotta's skull and cut part of his brain off and fried it up and fed it to him....
it made me feel a little VOMITOUS!
I think its funny that it was Ray Liotta but....oh barf!
 
Went and saw the Changling this weekend with Donna....riveting actually...really enjoyed it...makes me sick they used to be able to toss women in the insane asylum simply bc she questioned a man/authority. If that still went on today they couldn't build institutions fast enough hahahahahahha
MESSED UP.
I am always amazed how ppl stand by and watch fellow humans get treated poorly....but what do I know...I am abusive...I abuse my cat...by throwing plastic hangers at it...I abuse my daughter b/c I smack her on the arm when I catch her drinking out of the milk jug....
Man she wouldn't have survived my childhood or my aunts childhood with giant hams flying around the kitchen and real beatings going on....

Ohhh the good ol days...when you got to go to school with no skin left on your neck bc you threw your moms cigarette package at her and the smokes flew all over the floor thus the maniac mom and her satanic fingernails when apeshit on you...it was ok...she got to go to work with a wee shiner so it was all fair.
 
That was our last fist fight...also the last time I really lived with her...I moved on to bigger and better beatings via my grandpa...nah actually....I lucked out with him...he was over the worst of his anger by the time I moved in with him and my granny...I only had to endure one strangling from him...thats pretty decent. lol
 
My aunties were never mean to me....and Im sure I pissed them off plenty and deserved a few swift kicks in the ass...thats why they are my favorite aunties of all time.
Thanks for not treating me like a red headed step child! xo

 

No comments: