Thursday, December 04, 2008

Interesting Mail Day


Off topic....nothing to do with the mail I got today...I just love these fucking things...
Ive made 40 and im gunna make MORE DAMMIT!!!!!!


Coolest card of the season (also my 1st!)...OBAMA CLAUS CARD! Adele made it! I might keep it around all year! Thanks Adele!

On to the next mysterious mail....
The handwriting indicated VERY OLD WOMAN....I have no idea who its from but I immediately think its the same person who has sent me hideous religious paraphenalia via canada post in the past...and sure enoughhhhhhhhh....

If u click on hte pic its big enough to read....she HANDWROTE it and u can tell from the shakey old granny writing it probably took her 3 days...gawd damn JW's.
I am gunna write her back this year and oh so politely tell her to piss off...and send her some evolution paraphernalia maybe too.

No comments: