Saturday, December 06, 2008

Oh Hello


My name is Jennifer Reznor...has a nice ring to it doesn't it? Yes...yes it does. Okay, so he didn't marry me last night...did any one really think he would go through with it as planned....?
Great show though...my 1st time seeing NIN and while I have heard for years their live shows are kick ass now I can say with undeniable certainty that it is so!

Our seats were not too terrible at all aside from a few cables impeding my camera-whoring. We could see well and the stage show was pretty trippy. Tara did not care for the *screen* that would periodically come between her and the band but I liked it...the lighting and visual/technical goodies were pretty cool. NOTHING LIKE TOOL AT ALL but cool in its own right.

The opening band from the UK, "BUG"...omfg...liked the music a lot but the rasta
singer/rapper/screaming bitch was grating and completely fucking annoying. We even had to watch her air hump and show off her ass crack. PASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

More pics on Flickr HERE

I woke up to the sound of the cat yanking the whole friggin xmas twig over.....that gawd damn animal is really testing me these days...
I really really find myself annoyed with its stupid cat behaviour more and more.

I think its the power struggle...the cat knows to stay off all counters and tables yet it will jump up on the counter, sproviding u are a safe distance away, while looking right at you....waiting for you to chase it off...like a game...over and over and over....ive tried NOT taking the bait either and ignoring it...itll just stay sitting there...it doesnt tire of the game like I do.

No comments: