Friday, December 19, 2008

Mmmm mmmm goooood

It is the Friday b4

xmas so this is my managers last day before she's on vacation for a month…I can not describe to you the blissful vibrations zipping through this unit currently over the prospect of a month long spell of bosslessness….it will make next week tolerable…and the rest of January.

You will all be happy to know the

scaratch on my face is healing nicely but the one in my mouth is not…I am thinking gargling with gasoline may be in order. Mmmmmmm tastey.

Ayla & I were gunna watch LARS & THE REAL GIRL last night but we got in a fight b4 hand and she skulked off to her room.

OMFG

http://www.lulu.com/content/4956212

You can all thank Kelly the Fireman for bringing this to my attention.

Can u imagine?!?!?! I want 4 copies to give away as gifts this year…and then ill never eat at their house again

haha

My

gawd…that cracks me up….

"Honey! Can you come here…I am baking and I need more semen!!!!!"

No comments: