Saturday, January 31, 2009

Nanaimo

Here we are in lovely Nanaimo....Ocean view of the docks/boats

Tracy S - tried to call u but as I suspected you are moving this w/e and yer phones out of service :o(

Guy - will be calling u soon to see if u are able to come to Mary's tonight....

The bus ride down was uneventful, no one tried to decapitate me or Ayla and they're lucky too bc I was ready.
Some obnoxious bitch on the bus talked on her cell phone loudly the whole 2 hrs. Thank gawd for MP3 players. I think that is one of the rudest things, talking loudly on cell phones in public. It makes we want to grab ppls phones and shove them places.

Pam and Jim's new place is great...not the dump it was made out to be at all...great view, room etc....was funny sitting around the table with them...like old times...listening to them bicker and us laughing our heads off...

Today its shopping day - sighhhhh - I am sure I will wanna hang myself by dinner at 6 pm. Maggie and David are in town so they may be there too....dinner is at some place that starts with a Z. I forget.

I slept terribly and irritated Ayla all night with my annoying sleep/sighing and mouth breathing.
ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Her texting at 4 am was equally annoying so I don't feel too bad.

No comments: