Friday, January 30, 2009

quake-a-roni

I swear to god my cat INTENTIONALLY annoys the shit out of me and i just threw a pen at her to make her stop molesting my shoes at the door and i hit her in the nose and now im haunted by that fucking sarah mclachlan spca commercial and want to report myself for animal abuse.

All this well before 6 am.

Yes apparently I don't need all the sleep i can get these days and the cat waking me up at 450 am by knocking my glasses off my side table was enough for me to not be able to get back to sleep.
Cat is lucky to be alive at all really.

We are going to nanaimo tonight for the weekend and the cat can sit here all by her lonesome and hump the shit out of my old shoes 4 all i care.

NOTE TO SELF: shut your bedroom door b4 u leave.
I will be racing home right after work to grab some stuff and call a cab to get to the bus depot...Ayla turns 15 on Sunday so we are going to hang with aunty pam and uncle jim this weekend in their new apt. Theyre driving up back home sunday.

I just got very hungry all of the sudden.

I saw the mother/daughter hand holding again yesterday....so it was not a special occasion. I havent cornered the woman at work yet to quiz her...sometimes I get weary of ppl looking at me like im a fucking weirdo....

EARTHQUAKE NEAR SEATTLE.......spooooky....friend of mine said her bed was shaking....I was awake but didnt feel anything up here on the 3rd floor...WEIRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

http://www.pnsn.org/recenteqs/latest.htm

No comments: