Thursday, January 01, 2009

these colors hurt my feelers....

2008

No one in the family died CHECK MARK
Plenty of senseless murder, war, death, greed mongering continues SUPER RED X
Obama got in CHECK MARK
Economy and the world in general are fucked SUPER RED X
I haven't dropped dead of heart failure yet CHECK MARK
I feel like death SUPER RED X
Guy survived his wacky killer viral hell CHECK MARK
Ayla is thriving & lovely despite a few typical teenage ass face moments CHECK MARK
Her thriving = me not, I am still one person doing the job of a village SUPER RED X
Cat survived the fall from the balcony CHECK MARK
Cat is still annoying SUPER RED X
I escaped from Money Mart and scored a perm. gov't job CHECK MARK
I make less money now & hate 89% of the ppl I work with SUPER RED X
Fell for someone and then promptly came to my senses b4 insanity occurred CHECK MARK

That;s my year....the year of a kick ass optimist hahha

No comments: