Saturday, February 14, 2009

St Valentine was a fucker too

Saturday Feb 14 2009

im gunna try to grow another yam tree....you remember my original yam tree?? the one that accidently turned into a project of sorts...? likely b/c im trying to grow this one it wont work but....its got a little sprouty eye already so ill see what happens....hopefully it will not go all icky. The other one lasted a YEAR on my kitchen table and got quite tall...ill put a pic of the original yam tree at the end of this post.
(you know you are lame when u are using tuber foods as pets)

I have already done a majority of my house tidying this morning...Shaw guy is due here between 12 and 2...if he is a no show I am making this biggest scene with those fuckers and not getting the extra channels. Don't say you were here and no one answered when someone was here the whole time and the buzzer never rang...(<---when I moved that happened and im apparently not over it yet)
I have today, Sunday and Monday off and lemme tell you...that is awesomeeeeeeeeeee....
Last night Lisa from work and I went to a flick...it was el cheapo grando! She had free tickets and her kid gave her a gift card with 15 bucks on it for the concession so it only cost $1.36 to go see HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU, which was really friggin entertaining...as a female I could relate with pretty much all the reasoning in that movie haha It was a good time.

Today after the Shaw extravaganza im waddling over to Donnas to meet Arika and we will take Dugan (Donna's dog) to the track and walk him and talk some shit about the world.


THE ORIGINAL YAM TREE

No comments: