Friday, March 13, 2009

16 candles

Don't care what anyone says......the movie 16 Candles is still fucking funny and I love it whenever I see it on TV...

Work today was interesting. I am amazed EVERYDAY @ the absolute ignorant schoolyard bullshit that I observe...thank fucking Hades the main schoolyard bully is retiring this fall...I just wish someone would punch her in the face...right smack in the face...knock a few more teeth out...enough to shut her the fuck up for 5 mins so ppl can get some damn work done. Unbelievable.

Ayla is at her friend Marina's birthday sleepover tonight. Tomorrow I am going to see Che Part 2...I am so excited I could piddle. I am going with Donna b/c that is just how it has to be since we saw the 1st one together.
Donna said she found me something on usedvictoria.com that she is picking up tomorrow...I am VERY curious...its something small...and its not a monkey. That's all I know. Here are some possibilities:

1
2
3
4
5

I am digging the toe a lot hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa If it is one of these items that would be REALLY weird hahaha

No comments: