Friday, March 13, 2009

tgiff

That's right...thank gawd its fucking Friday.
Mar 13 2009 here folks...what do u say about a co-worker who had the forethought to put an OUT OF OFFICE email response on his email the day BEFORE he called in sick saying he would be out of the office the next day...?

Wow...I am enthralled with the lack of cunning and over abundance of stupidity on that one. Sadly there is no recourse...busted or not...nothing will become of it...so not only do u get to be USELESS at your job you get to call in sick as planned - Fuck I wish I had that power....this co-worker is like a superhero...he KNOWS when he is gunna wake up with a *headache* before hand so he can program email and such...AMAZING!! HE should call himself SUPER DEADBEAT EMPLOYEE!!!
Ryan McMahon tomorrow night at Spiral...otherwise no plans for the whole weekend aside from writing my column up and being treated like dung by my teenager.

I am reading a book currently recommended by my good friend Buffy who has a daughter of similar age - who suffers as I do on a daily basis with the teen rage and illogical interactions...
CLICK HERE
I am not one for reading books about parenting but this one apparently offers some very useful tools in how to NOT ENGAGE when your teen is baiting the motherfuckingshit out of u so im giving it a whirl.

I feel as if my soul has been redeemed (somewhat haha)...our apt bldg sold and the new owners have given up the gift of recycling....I can not tell you how HIDEOUS its been having no recycling here...we had paper recycling only so I was having to shop with *packaging* in mind which is a good thing but VERY limiting and often more expensive choosing the best alternative to the worst alternative.

No comments: