Wednesday, March 25, 2009

chowder

March 25 2009 ~ Wow...I haven't been at work in a long time...ive missed 3 days this week and now I have the next 5 off...I still feel like utter shit but it is not fatal...or causing me any deformations.

Tomorrow I get to meet Barb B! She is in town for a small slice of time and I am gunna go hang with her and her gang and then we will be dining at the Japanese Village...hopefully no circus ppl will join us at the table like when Guy and I were there. *shiver*

I have been watching a lot of movies...i just watched PS I LOVE YOU and am more than mortified by the amount of times that movie made me fucking cry....I thought of Arika the whole time (my irish connection grrl) - Arika if u havent seen it have Jason DL it for you so u can blubber yer face off...in between drooling.

Daytime tv has not improved in the slightest since the last time i had too much time suring the day on the couch...this crap with the baby factory lady is really disturbing...she is really fucked up...I pity all her children...

I love you Sinead.

No comments: