Thursday, March 26, 2009

wicker basket


Ohhhh yes today is the day to meet Barb B and Company...I am sad Michelle and Company weren't able to make it but realistically I am not sure I could handle all that coolness on ONE small area....I could stroke out from it all!

I am a walking talking snot monster so that might fend off HUGS and all that crap....thats my hope...Jen the Hug Avoider
I sound like utter shit today but I feel a little better....Ive had a headache since Saturday and its finally gone today...
It is super freezing in here and im making oatmeal...I just unclogged the kitchen drain with the handy little gadget my friends Jerri and Zed gave me years ago....it has NEVER let me down!

THE ZIP IT

Every single girl should have one! (muahhah)

Speaking of being single...turns out Ayla's dad just left his wife and they're on their way to a divorce...has been interesting conversing with her...I am holdingback a fair bit b/c who knows if they'll get tog. again or not but I am fairly sure at this point in time she has NO IDEA how lucky she is...10 yrs or not she is better off. His MO hasn't changed over the last 16 yrs either...her description of his behaviour is not all that different from back when I kicked him to the curb. Poor Ayla....IM SORRY AYYYYYYYYLAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! But at least he was good for making sure you were super cute!

No comments: