Friday, March 27, 2009

itchy bitchy

I just accidentally discovered/downloaded a band ive never heard of so I feel like its xmas...thank you Foamy the Squirrel for leading me to Otep Shamaya, the lesbo vegetarian chick that kicks my ass...she has a blog too! Xmas and Hanukkah all in one! With songs like AND I BURN and BLOOD PIGS and a cover of Nirvana's BREED -I am hooked!

OK so I invented something, here is my story, don't fucking steal it...

Jen's Invention

I don't have much of an upper lip...its there but its not as full as my lower one...im not really bothered by this, it is just an observation.

So last night after eating with chopsticks at The Japanese Village I realized that when I eat there I always eat with the chopsticks for the whole meal...the salad, the rice...the veggies, meat etc. Usually when I use chopsticks its just with sushi and they dont really touch your mouth at all but in the case above they do the whole time.

At the end of the night my upper lip is on fire from the chopstick slivers (yes even when i rub the chopsticks together b4 eating)...I got home and went to look in the mirror b/c my upper lip felt MASSIVELY HUGE and holy crap! it was the size of a PROPER TOP LIP FINALLY!!!! so im staring at it bc its kinda freaky...not angelina or octomom crazy but for me pretty trippy...so thats my new invention...instead of collegen lip injections and bee stings u can just rub bamboo chopsticks in yer lips for that fuller lip look....

JEN'S BAMBOO CHOPSTICK LIP ENHANCEMENT THERAPY

No comments: