Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today


Meeting Barb, Eva, Jerry and Marna today was pretty cool...did some walking...did some eating...no complaints whatsoever...

Something I bet Barb doesn't know about dinner though is that I nearly vomited at the table...hahahaha
The lighting is low and I chopsticked something off my plate that looked like an onion but it was a chunk of steak fat (ohhh gawd I think i just gagged thinking about it)...only took one chew to know but then I was struck with the horror of there not being a paper fucking napkin on the table to elegantly wipe my mouth and spit it into the napkin....they only had cloth ones! arggggggg so while chewing ever so cautiously I decided to try to swallow it whole bc I knew if I kept chewing Id hurl and that would ruin dinner for not just me hahah
So as i gagged this thing back I was gulping water....and managed to do it w/o causing a scene...
was close though....very close...I do not have a good relationship with chewy animal fat...
funny part was as we were getting up to leave i remembered i had kleenex in my pocket....

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!
it was actually a fantastic meal though! Thank you Barb & Jerry for the great day and dining...and the bag of treats :o) xo

No comments: