Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mar 9 2009 (yesterday)

Oh…gawd. The computers network is down so there is SHIT FUCK ALL to do at work today thus far and its 11 am already. It’s been a boring morning of reading and letter writing.

Gotta say that 3D Ultrasound was pretty cool…certainly worth the 200 bucks…u can already tell the wee lad is gunna be cute…the gender was well received of course…no one rioted or had a seizure at all…not that I expected anyone would actually be disappointed for real or anything…was just kind of an on-going joke about how we only have girls.

I can not believe how much it is snowing today…wtf! It is MARCH! I hope it doesn’t stick and turn into a friggin mess like a few months back.

I am listening to the grunting of a maintenance man as he reroutes a thermostat…he is the only person in this area actually working. Oddly enough we are all eager for the network to be back up and running b/c it is boring as shit. I look fwd to it getting busy again too b/c the days go by so fast and you feel like you actually accomplished something. Sloth or not I would always rather WORK at work. I am suffering all sorts of tax payer guilt right now…I am not even kidding.

Filled out my passport app today and I have to get another set of pictures done b/c my set was taken in Feb 2008. Ugh - Money NOT well spent. That’s ok though b/c the ones I have are so butt fucking nasty I am glad to get a 2nd chance in hopes the new set wont be so hideous. U don’t realize how NON SYMMETRICAL your face is until u get a straight on, black and white passport picture taken. Fuck…it’s like I was dropped on my face as a kid…why are my nostrils so different from each other?! RUDE!!! If nothing else I should be guaranteed symmetrical nostrils!!!!!!!!

My mother hasn’t officially accepted the xmas invite yet….she has recently emailed me to see if she would be able to come for a week.
This is what I kind of expected…She will do all the cooking, we will play scrabble & watch movies and we will torture Ayla and make her play other games with us…She will not be around much of course b/c she will be working and socializing (escaping)…I will avoid any and all shopping excursions even if I have to fake severe diarreah…

No comments: