Friday, April 03, 2009

home again...the sickness chronicles


only took me 3+ hrs to assemble...it was surprisingly easy once I got going but i went real slow because A) im a sick sloth and B) I didn't wanna have to UNassemble it to fix any fuck ups so...I took my time. I really liked my old desk but it was too big for this area...its going to live at Shawn's house now.


Adele did it again...She did a lovely portrait of Ayla to add to my collection :o) Thank you Adele, you are amazing!

And as if that was not enough...she sent me her PEE TOY!!!!!
When u yank his pants down he pees! The front part of his pants are MIA but thats ok cuz im gunna make him a grass hula skirt to cover his pee hole :o)


This will seem trivial but i just got a new stove fan and I am over the fucking moon to have a little light in the kitchen again!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ive missed a lot of work the last 2 weeks...but i am not alone in that...really bad time for germs etc and I just happened to be due for a humdinger...its been a weird staggered type process...but I am in midst of the peak right now and I think by Monday I should feel human again and be a good worker bee again. With all the gov'ts perks I will say the sick time policy is decent...you get 75% pay...so u lose 2 hrs unless u wanna top up with vacation time which i cant b/c im 2 mths shy of being done my 6 month probation period...so the chqs are smaller but u know when yer willing to take a pay cut to stay home sick then at least you know yer sick...

what else is going on...?
hmmmmmmmmmm NOTHING but me and the young and the restless....

No comments: