Sunday, April 05, 2009

sunday musings


It is Sunday and im amazed all the whites of my eyes are not blood red from broken blood vessels...that would certainly be a sexy look for me...since I am still sick as shit I thought Id share some freaky octomom pics...


Look what she looked like as a regularish person...!! I say regularish b/c i still think its incredibly fucked that a single person with no career/$ earning potential would get inseminated to have 6 babies...its excessive and beyond the bounds of rational.
I purposefully don't follow much about this freak of Hollywood pop culture, despite finding her spotlight clamoring incredibly fascinating and disgusting...I did get a laugh out of the fact she doesn't live far from my kids grandparents though...10 min drive.

what a damn FOOL.


I am gunning for Sarah or Donna to dress up as this for Halloween!


HAHAHAHAHHA @ CLOWN CAR HAHAHAAHAHHAHHA
OK on to regular programming....I am currently drinking scalding hot tea in hopes of burning my throat out for relief...I considered reaching in and tearing it out last night...but...I opted out.

I have to go to work tomorrow...im not missing another f-ing day...I cant afford to honestly and im tired of being at home...yes I said it...im tired of being at home...im tired of spending the day with myself in utter misery...I am gunna take my misery to work and be distracted by work and love it gawd fucking dammit!
Home is just an uncomfortable war zone of silence anyway...in between teenage attempts at manipulation, using her PLEASANT NATURE to get me to do things for her only to turn on me 10 mins later when shit doesn't go her way...
It is a weary life I lead let me tell you...I need to start filling it up...with what im not sure yet but it is just far too empty...may start with some volunteering.

I cannot believe how close it is getting to MAY! May being the time i have vacation time booked to go to Powell River and maybe get to see Mag's new baby...the thought of traveling with a certain roommate of mine is growing increasingly unappealing...I think we will not be hanging out much in PR cuz I know shes gunna whine like a fucking 5 yr old the whole time we are there...

Ohhh Jennifer say something nice about the malicious spawn your squished out of u 15 yrs ago...!! Ohhh okay....she is a good dancer. THE END.

Anyone watch ER here? Did u see the series finale the other night? It was so...so...lackluster!
I guess I was expecting something dramatic to happen! It was a nice ending...but...I dunno...I wanted John Carter to find out he had a kid out there or something! Or for George Clooney to come back as Doug Ross and have a sexual encounter with Luka the Croatian Hot Doctor....
No such luck.

I have watched a lot of movies this last while. THE GOONIES was on tv yesterday and that was funny as hell..I don't think i had seen it from beginning to end before...cracked me up.
Also watched both Harold and Kumar movies...they made me laugh in my head although I didn't have the energy to LOL. Its weird that Kumar is the Indian doctor on HOUSE. I will never look at him on that show the same now...I will always think about him humping a bag of weed or trimming his pubes.

I think I have muscle atrophy.

Good Day.



No comments: