Friday, June 05, 2009

masters of nothing

I would like to know how students that have made it half way through masters programs in university do it when they cannot fill out a grade 9 level loan application for funding?
 
It amazes me.
 
Anyway....cooler today THANK HADES!
 
Last night after work I walked down and met Ayla, Jerri & Zed for dinner...SUSHI...was good....despite it being 4000 degrees of hotness...
after we went to Shoppers bc it was air conditioned...hung out there a while...then went to Chapters bc it was air conditioned (haha)...hung out there...discussed ishmaelites....and then I walked them back to their hotel....Zed was propositioned by a skanky hooker in front of the Douglas Street Money Mart which I found quite amusing....I went home to then shower 6 x from 8 pm to 11 pm haha
 
Its Friday and its my 3 day weekend...woooooooooohooooooooo gotta mickey mouse/macgyver fix my screen as the car has created an escape hatch so it is currently barricaded and its a pain the butt...
 
Last night around 10 pm i was out on the patio and it was so cool and breezy....delightful really...and i was thinking I need a mattress for out there...seriously!!!!!!! I don't think there's be too many bugs up that far...and I don't think bats would bother me....hmmmmmmm
Have also got it in my head that I need a ceiling fan in my kitchen....gunna ask the landlady if I bought one if the owner would install it providing I left it when I moved....
Would feel way better about leaving that on while im at work than a regular fan.
 
Tonight Jer and Zed are coming to bunk at our place...which will be nice providing Zed doesn't kill the cat or die from allergies....

No comments: