Tuesday, June 09, 2009

$$ SUCK IT $$

FLICKR <--pictures

Great weekend visit with Jerri and Zed...good conversation, good food, beach walk...whats better?

Went to our new dentist yesterday....FRIENDLIEST place ever...serious - I find Victoria to be a stuck up sort of place in many ways but this little dentist office was so nice and friendly it has restored my faith in professionals....for 5 mins at least.

Ayla is there right now getting tiddled up...that's right...they have evening hours too!!! Early morning and evening hours...just 2 dentists in a small office...no 3 month waits to get in...fucking brilliant.

I burned my pinky on the stove and it makes using it to type rather annoying...

The mag I write for has not acknowledged an email I sent over 2 weeks ago (on a topic I brought up months ago and was basically ignored at that time too).
I have re-sent it...if I get ignored further or blown off....I am done. If I don't get the response I want...I am done.
It doesn't seem like much to ask to get a simple reply even if just to say *I got this but I don't know yet - I will get back to you.*...they are quick to get in touch when they want my article but when you revisit the topic of $ they play like the chq is in the mail.
I will rant more about that later...

I got Madelyn the funniest little cha-cha dress in Chinatown the other day...omg it cracks me up it's so cheesie....My hope is she will love it so much she will want to wear it to school everyday.

No comments: