Saturday, July 04, 2009

BALLS

please oh please mother nature don't make it so hot out today....i'd actually like to leave the house today...
the last 2 days have been a little beyond my scope of temperature comfort...it sez the high today is 21...that I can live with....anything hotter and i get comatose...i wouldnt do well on a tropical vacation i dont think.

all i can smell is the fermenting pineapple skins in the garbage...and yes when i bucked up that pineapple last night i thought of turtles again....*pout*

MANTRACKER was on last night thank gawd...friday night date night is BACK ON!!! they even showed ass last night....those 2 dipshits MOONED the mighty mantracker....so i was glad he caught them at the end....idiots.

this weekend i have no plans except for Monday i think I score a visit from some family complete with babies and preschoolers! WOOHOO!
i dunno what to do with myself this weekend...i have got to go walking though...find a shadey little spot and read a while...I finished my 3rd Douglas Coupland book last night...sigh...im always sad to see them come to an end...they are like crack to me...pure escapism from my own miserable existence.
i could be a character in one of his books...i almost was in the Eleanor Rigby novel...Liz & I were a little similar haha

My lovely friend Donna waxes ppl for extra $...needless to say she has seen a lotta pussy for non lesbian...this one older lady she waxes (EDIT: legs not cooch) has been a conversation piece as of late....the last 2x Donna's waxed her shes FARTED (EDIT: when shes lifted her leg up for waxing.)
You read right....
Donna thinks its just cuz shes a bigger lady...but im thinking NO WAY...this chick as some weird fart fetish....
The 1st time Donna didnt freak out this lady was in love....and now itll be a trend....
when she waxes her next we will see...if she farts a 3rd time then i am convinced shes a Fart Fetish Freak.

Off to the great unknown with Arika and Donna today....

No comments: