Friday, July 03, 2009

friday morning


Friday July 3 2009 here....

Went and saw Public Enemy last night...Ohhh Johnny Depp...you should run the world...I thought it was exceptional...helped not knowing the whole story or the details of how it ended as well....


Shawn's mom died yesterday quite suddenly...she was only 54... :o(
Hearing about stuff like that puts a lot of things in perspective. This is usually a welcomed thing for most ppl...not so fun when you are dealing with the loss at the time though...
That bit of news likely saved Ayla's life last night...

I am in awe of the teenage mentality...and how it lacks even minimal common sense...esp in my jerk of a kid...I truly stand in awe and stare at her often b/c I can't believe how friggin insane she is.
Sigh...it is gunna be a long long long summer...

RIP Shawn's Mama....xo

No comments: