Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Aug 18 2009 Tuesday

Zak asked me what this tower was the other night standing on my patio.

I said it was the tower I used to track him.

I trust he knew I was kidding...

It is my back to work Monday today...Oh joy.

Ayla made me severely angry last night and I am still debating how to deal with her bullshit this morning...for right now im holding off to ensure I dont react like a complete spazz.
I cannot express how sick of her bullshit I am.

I have been practicing doodling squids to get ready for painting little Sidney a Squidlet painting....that thing on the top of a squids head kinda wrecks my chi....

My hormones are all effed up....loss of lard = release of estrogen = yer shits all fucked up = Jen's a bigger headcase than usual.

Yes that is possible.

My kitchen light is still flickering.

I am going to make my lunch now.

No comments: