Sunday, August 16, 2009

ok im over it

Brad Pitt on Bill Maher

I have always loved Brad Pitt...not b/c he's frighteningly gorgeous to me either...or that he sleeps with one of only 2 women I think I would make out with....he has always been so not Hollywood...deeper and now with a family and age it's really becoming apparent he is a man of true substance and conscience and I dig that shit. And he clearly possesses wit as per the video above re: the FUCK YOU comment ahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FYI: if u have a hotmail account...I have been flagged as a spammer (haha) and no one I email at a hotmail address gets my emails, they all bounce back to me...I get yours but I cannot reply or send.
If you have an alternate email let me know (yahoo is fine too) otherwise no more Jen emails.

No comments: