Wednesday, September 16, 2009

jesus luvs me


Matty Good tickets PURCHASED! Not without a lot of drama though.

1st off u all know how spastic I am ANYWAY but when it comes to buying concert tickets I shit the bed. This time was WEIRD b/c there were 2 PRE-SALES just to fuck shit up....I didn't find this out until AFTER I already started trying to get tickets using TOMORROWS pre-sale password...can you say OH LOOK JEN JUST LET A TURD GO IN HER DRAWERS.

I frantically logged on to the awesome Matt Good forum that I frequent looking to see of someone posted today's pre-sale password...THEY DID!. It was HOLLYWOOD. Tomorrows is VANCOUVER in case yer interested.

Anyway...logged back on to the ticket thinger...typing like a mofo...ROW H!!!!!! arggggggg NOOOOO that's the shits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RELEASE!!!!!!!

try again.....ROW H....fuck that!

RELEASE......

fuck around a little more.......by this time I can feel every hair on my head turn GRAY.....

then....

angels began to sing..........

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LOWER BALCONY, CENTER, FRONT ROW (A)!!

{resume angels and harps}

SOLD!!!!!!

I was limited to how many seats due to time, $ and the fact I was at work (oops) etc but....gawd damn not bad.

I have never done a show on the balcony but I think this will be sweet.
Thank gawd that is over....sweet jesus I am a wreck over that shit. I need to relax.

I feel myself getting sick....I am experimenting with this new thing wondering if I force myself to keep exercising like a mofo if it'll kill the germ faster......ill let u know.

Ayla is settling into school nicely...she ditched FOODS class for TEXTILES....and is trying out for dance troupe tomorrow at noon....woohoo...im sure shes a show in...I am slightly bias but who cares! She likes both her dance teachers this year...this is her 1st year trying Modern....and shes already been bumped up to intermediate hiphop this year which is VERY COOL bc it means no more classes with the little runts and the year end show with the older kids...woohoo.
RE: tattoo ~ ok final 2 choices.....all lower case.....
or capitals....I am leaning to the capitals bc I like the swirliness of it....
tomorrow I meet with the gal to discuss what artistic flare she can inject to make it not look like a computer font.
still have time to chicken out (Sept 26) but that would be INCREDIBLY LAME considering the message. lol

No comments: