Thursday, September 17, 2009

wonders never cease

WOW. Spotted a gray arm hair this morning....thought I would share the wonderment with you all....
I blame the pre-sale ticket purchase yesterday for that.
I have been up since 4 fucking am...no reason.
Chest cold commencing on schedule sadly. I fear there is no stopping it but I am gunna still try to exercise it out of me.
After this month I am going to become a $ hording animal...I am gunna turn into an old lady who lived through the depression of the 30's and saves saran wrap and tin foil in the fridge like my grandparents used to do.
After a meeting the other day regarding placement within another gov't ministry it struck me that while I am crossing my fingers for that to happen there are a lot of employees at my same level that were laid off and I am just not confident there are enough of those level of jobs for all of us to get placed in.
Other ministries are hording the empty positions they have IN CASE there is "bumping" (3+ yr employees have the option to BUMP under 3 yr employees and take their jobs, which is only awesome if u are an over 3 yr employee which I am not so theoretically I could get placed and get bumped anyhow...GAY)...while I understand the hording job thing it licks bc if bumping isn't an issue and the 8 jobs at the Ministry of _____ & _____ just sit there and are not added to the vacancy list that's 8 ppl potentially out of work at the end of Dec and THAT IS UNCOOL when those jobs need to be filled and that ministry is paying OVERTIME to get their workload don't currently....and YES u can be sure I am going to be voicing that to the Exec. Director in an email today.
Must go eat.

No comments: