Tuesday, September 22, 2009

last sick day

I don't care how I feel tomorrow or if I get no sleep tonight I am going to work b/c I cannot bare the boredom of being home sick another day which to me is indicative of the fact I am not that sick then....

Talked to my Aunty Cathy this morning...always a good hour/hour and a half of phone chat getting caught up and such.

The Stone Temple Pilots are coming to Victoria Nov. 7th.

Yes that's right the same night as Matt Good which is too bad b/c I have not seen them before and would actually like to...but not as much as I wanna see MG of course...*blasphemy*...it is a drag though that its the same night. They have a strong catalogue of music so even without new material out it would be worth seeing...Scott Weiland slithering about on stage would be good, the boy can sing.
1st day of fall today....wouldn't know it....sunny and pleasant...I love how its cooled off though...it makes walking a total pleasure. Yesterday I went on a small walk to a mailbox...and then hit the store bc I had a hankering for a carrot/orange juice and I picked up a bag of BAKED salt & vinegar chips...they were ok but i still couldn't eat them really....this pleases me. I tried to drink a can of pepsi the other day and couldn't finish it (keep me away from fountain pop though...that shit is my downfall)...
Oh and never try to make oatmeal whilst coughing...yesterday I was trying to get the brown sugar outta the container and it wound up coming out all at once in the bowl, in the utensil drawer, on the floor....fuck. That's what u feel like doing when yer sick, cleaning brown sugar out of every fucking crevice in the kitchen.

Lovely apartment cupboards hey? I have yet to escape these hideous things since I moved to Victoria...all 3 apartments I have lived in have these hideous fake wood cupboards, all peeling and disgusting....the next move I make WILL BE INTO A NICER APARTMENT WITH PROPER CUPBOARDS. That is the rule...if I wasn't so adverse to moving I'd move NOW because rents are slightly lower with the big vacancy rate which is not typical for Victoria.....as it is I pay the most rent in this building (950.00) and I can assure you it is NOT the nicest apartment in the bldg.
FIREMAN KELLY is back from France! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Oh and I just experienced a genuine I AM NOT TAKING THIS PERSONALLY moment in life...I take most shit personally...but today....NOPE. Not my issue. Not my problem. Fuck yeah....I am the FUCK YOU grrl...HA!

No comments: