Monday, September 21, 2009

Sept 22 2009

I am taking one more day off tomorrow to get this cold under control...it is boring as shit being home sick, I would actually rather be at work if u can believe that... <--this shocked me today as I wandered aimlessly around the house coughing my face off.

I am missing cool shit this week...tonight I missed seeing a show at the Tudor *Sidney York* - my sister knows her and really wanted me to go but...I just am in no shape for that sadly...
Friday is Pearl Jam in Vancouver....wahhhhhhhhh....Ryan McMahon is Sunday in Duncan....missing that too...all in the name of having to make choices and being a grown up...RUDE! So long as I get my Matt Good fix Nov 7th I dont care.

Ever get tired of selling yourself out? There is a fine line between acceptance and selling yourself short. I have not quite mastered it yet. As someone who demands acceptance it seems reasonable to be able to dole that out to others to avoid being a hypocrite...right? But sometimes at the end of it you shake your head and ask yourself at what point does being accepting change from that to compromising your own needs and wants? It is a very blurry line...I guess when it starts to feel ICKY that's a good indication....

On to other ranting:

I love it when ppl claim to be honest and straight forward as a rule but really all it is is a way to justify being a neurotic assfuck when the mood strikes.
I also love it when ppl claim to be all communicative and mature but can't have a conversation about something they may be slightly uncomfortable with without being a hurtful cunt.

Yes I love that.

I especially love it when ppl use honesty as a tool to be a cruel & rude with no regard for anyones feelings but their own at that moment.
That is my favorite.

Lucky for me I am done taking this shit personally in life (I am far too fond of myself) and tend to accept that ppl in general are selfish heartless assholes.

The End.

No comments: