Friday, September 25, 2009

Sept 25 2009 Friday


I had a great night....
I started off with some dinner...then a cheesie movie on tv (now I am in love with another Mexican boy...gawddammit!! Marry me Diego Luna)...
then I started to stream the new Matt Good album b/c I have been trying to catch the hour+ interview with him and Alan Cross that comes up randomly on the stream....and I finally got it! OMFG it was like melted butter on a nipple you lick off in midst of pure lust listening to those 2 fucking genius's chat and banter....serious BONER, not even kidding.
Got all my laundry done so I don't have to worry about it for the weekend...

Tomorrow is tattoo day...12 noon...worst tattoo fear is while doing a fine line of great importance she will be struck with a massive non-stoppable sneeze and FUCK MY STUFF UP....gawd can u imagine?

OH MY SHIT Cassie just called me from the Pearl Jam concert in Vancouver....I am listening to Eddie Vedder sing me BETTER MAN right now......I cannot believe how good he sounds SINGING TO MEEE!!!!!!!! even over a crackly cell phone!!!!! Ohhh Cassie you are getting a big present for this! Amazing...now I am really sad I didn't go....SOB! wahahhahaaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: