Friday, September 04, 2009

Sept 4 2009


I am looking fwd to a laid back weekend....going to reformat my computer...out with the old and in with the new! See a movie...do some painting, make some phone calls to the auntie's, walking, baseball tossing, crazy freaky badminton, I think I will walk to a coffee shop far away from my house and sit down for a tea and read my book...who knows...all I know is school's almost in and this makes me delighted!

We had a union rep person come in yesterday...it was friggin hilarious b/c while we had a regular old meeting about how this whole lay off/placement thing is going to work and the HR ppl were in attendance it was boring and agonizing...as soon as they left the union rep started ranting and it was good stuff! She was honest about it all and was not sugar coating anything and got her opinion out there so it was pretty entertaining.

Apparently Gordon Campbell's approval rate is 17% currently. I think he should be happy to have 17% b/c I cant find one person who is a Campbell fan.

Must get bbq propane on the way home today gawd dammit!!! I have steak calling my name in the freezer for this weekend...

Cousin Kelly's dog Gibson died the other day, I will spare you the gory details but it was very very sad....Madelyn thinks he has gone to live on the island with new people with a big yard so he can run around crazy, that's a nice version for her I think....Hope yer okay Kelly! xo

I love it when Matt Good is off doing press for an upcoming record b/c that means 1) it is coming out SOON!!!! and 2) he will be here for a show soon!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

No comments: