Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Sept 9 2009

this morning my hair towel was on so tight I got to look at myself as if I had a face lift...and it was no inspiring hahahahaha

went and saw the movie EXTRACT with Donna on the w/e and Gene Simmons was in it and jesus christ...he really shouldn't have had that face lift...he looks even weirder now...it was amusing, the movie i mean....

school fees are rolling in....gawddddddd 50 bucks for a yearbook! INSANE ROBBERY! i feel raped but will pay b/c gawd knows the kid who doesn't get a yearbook (that was usually me in school) always feels like a turd.

my reformat went fine but man it takes a long while to tweak your stuff to get it how u like it...im having a few issues that will have to wait til the w/e i think...my mp3 player charges but isnt being read as a storage device so i cant add new cds on to it and that JUST WILL NOT DO.

long weekend for me again this weekend...woot! woot! my previous friday plans have been canceled and ive made other plans...
the problem with having previously (how shall i describe it...) "spent time" with a certain someone who is a music glutton and in 4 bands around town is that usually one of the fucking bands is playing at most events i want to go to...which is going to be annoying for the next month or so until indifference takes over 100%...im about 50% there now...maybe 75% actually...

i heard a RUMORRRRRRRRRR that Puscifer MAY be coming to victoria and it makes me EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD...if my pretend husband Maynard James Keenan comes here i simply must go!

its a rainy walk to work today...the weather has turned....:o) makes it nicer for walking hard when its cooler alright.......ok im fucking boring.

No comments: