Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sept 10 2009 - Meh

My throat is trying to get sore...
I will try to will it away.
Not that I have anything better to do than have a sore throat BUT I don't like the potential chest cold that could follow and will do damn near anything to avoid that.

Not surprised by my immune systems turn on me...it's been an intense few weeks and I am certainly all over the damn map. I think it is time for me this weekend to sit down on my couch and just watch a Mighty Boosh marathon of funniness. That's right...Vince Noir will lighten my mood, if anyone can, he can. I have been avoiding "stillness" lately, trying to keep moving, busy and unthinking...getting shit done...participating in mindless conversation as a distraction from myself.

Everyone needs to send Barb a mental hug please...he only daughter Eva just moved to BC from AB to attend UBC (kick ass Eva!) and Barb is experiencing empty next psycho-trauma...as one would expect. I always talk shit about how once Ayla's old enough and leaves home I will be in my glory, truth is I will likely be a friggin basket case b/c...well...just because. haha So...Barb...I am sorry...there is no greater pain than the pain caused by your kids, no matter what the scenario.

This ones for Barb: Weird Cat Video



I rented a few Little Britain dvds last week at the urging of about 4 people who have been telling me for ages I *NEED* to watch them...I never got to it but I am gunna keep them for this weekend...I don't enjoy comedy near as much when watching it solo...it is just not as funny as feeding off the laughter and reaction of someone else...but gawd dammit...I will get it done!

No comments: