Saturday, October 31, 2009

last night....


Big John Bates and the VooDoo Dollz.....with Bloody Betty dancing @ Lucky Bar...
what a great time!

she is hot as shit!


BIG JOHN BATES - he is my new pretend husband...


this guy cracked me up...only b/c I had a jean jacket like this when I was 15....lol

Andrea repelled this guy...he ran from her all night...it was very amusing...

Brian is cute as shit...and Andrea took him home....and so long as beer dink didn't ruin the night I am looking fwd to the details via Donna hahahaha

the best thing about my friend Donna (and Sarah) is that Donna will do whatever I ask her to...I tell her "DONNA! Lick Big John Bates elbow...." and gawd dammit she will!!!!


Sarah too! "Sarah! Grab Berts cock!"...she does HAHAHAHAHAHA


fuck I love these two

Oh Sarah....your coolness is boundless


Sarah tagged the guy dressed as "Victoria's Only Legal Tagging Wall"...I don't really know what it sez...but it's about me and yes I told her to and she did it hahaha (wow think im bossy?)
ouch


No comments: