Saturday, October 31, 2009

relief

Oct 31 2009

Everyone feeling ghoulish?
I am settled in for a quiet night of thin crust pizza and a movie. (EDIT: already ate it and watched it, I LOVE YOU MAN)

Today I helped Erin and Amanda move...so I am broken but it was great to meet their good friends Elaine and Carmen, who I've heard so much about it just seemed like I knew them already...
Moving their crap has inspired me to start getting rid of more stuff....haha

Last night...omg was so fun! The music was friggin divine and the eye candy was crippling!
I didn't know where to look...hot stand up bass grrl, Big John Bates or the nudie chicks! Its a wonder I don't have whiplash.

Had a fab chat with Alex today...inspired me to take care of some unfinished business I had been waiting to deal with...my summer hump, while fizzled ages ago due to issues of incompatibility and general weariness, has turned out to not be NEAR the honest and upfront person previously claimed and it was clear pretending to be pals was not something I could do in good conscience being that any integrity I thought was there no longer existed. It is a shame b/c aside from his cocky, player bullshit persona I think there is a good person in there but I am too old to wade through misogyny, dishonesty & other such bs to have a so-called friendship with someone who really is not interested in a real, genuine friendship at all. I will miss the banter but in the end that's all it was...there was nothing genuine about anything that went on, that much is clear and while it is too bad b/c there was a bizarre kinship there it's also hardly the end of the world. It feels better this way...

Considered trekking to Nanaimo tonight but moving went too late...plus I have lunch plans with Thomas who is in town tomorrow from Winterpeg! That should be fun...he is a hoot.

OMG 7 days til MATT GOOD!!!!! Weeeeeeee!!!!

No comments: