Saturday, November 21, 2009

back

Nov 21 2009

Wee seester is gone...back to stupid Jasper...leaving me here with an ingrate teen who wouldnt piss on me if I was on fire....rude!

Great week...was nice to have a whole week to just hang out with kim and rob...{the cat just shit and its making the paint peel off the wall and I think my hair is falling out}...the cat will miss rob, they bonded heavily, she will skulk around depressed now for weeks...I do wonder how many times rob will have to stop to poop on the long drive home to jasper...I will text kim and ask her to count for me...just out of curiosity.

Kel & Mel will be here today at some point...from PR to come do the Ryan McMahon evening show and then see VonBones after at the Cambie...should be a fun night.

4 garbage bags of too fat for me clothes I have purged...that is what I did yesterday while kim and rob were at the butterfly place...lots more room in my closet now... WOOT! WOOT!

I am shitting the bed a little about xmas...I am completely unprepared for the 1st time in my life. This is a weird feeling...I am only buying for Ayla this year and I cannot wait until shes a few yrs older and xmas will then FINALLY become a thing of the past as far as obligatory bullshit goes...I look fwd to stockings only. Oh the bliss of no xmas BS! I would like to sometime travel somewhere at xmas thats very NON-CHRISTMAS-like and just forget about it entirely.

NEW MOON
is out....weeeeeeeee...yes im a gaylord and I am dieing to see the new Twilight movie....yes I am 39....piss off. I AM COMING FOR YOU EDWARDDDDDD...

I see some fans are pissing Matt Good off again...this is not new, its fairly predictable...this is where him doing no wrong in my mind kicks in (thanks Kelly haha)...
fans who whinge about playlists and such should STFU and go to a Nickelback concert.
The End. (and anyone who knows anything knows While We Were Hunting Rabbits is NOT an option live....assfaces)

I think I need to go back to bed now......

No comments: