Saturday, November 28, 2009

bra of hades


Nov 28 2009

ok so i took back the 2 evil under wire bras and came home with 1 under wire and 1 non under wire...i am going to see NEW MOON again at 4 with Donna and I am determined to wear this bra ALL DAY....I am not bringing a back up bra in my bag either....I AM COMMITTED. Sitting seems to be the most uncomfortable...standing is tolerable..as is leaning back whilst sitting so the movie should be ok. I think this will be my *TRYING TO IMPRESS SOMEONE* bra...certainly not the every day pancake tit bra.

I feel a sickness coming on...I am just hoping it wont be full blown...I got some sneezes...a little dizziness...and a morning stuffy nose.... :o|

SOOOOO GUESS WHAT!!!!???? Adele aka Ant is coming to visit me on the Dec 11th weekend....I am PUMPED! We havent seen each other in 20 yrs...and its gunna be awesome...I look fwd to some cool talks and some fun fun fun...we used to have the best fun...both being big music fans she was always game to go see bands and such so I am hoping someone decent is playing in town that weekend so we can go and feel like grannies together and watch all the young punks rock out like we USED TO....my rocking out is pretty low key now...in fact I could be rocking out and you could look at me and not even know hahahhaa So yeah - that is super awesomeness!!

I am wearing zipper pants today...I picked them out myself...I have to ask Donna is they are ugly/nerdy...I have no sense of these things...I either like them or I don't and I like these ones so if she says they're lame and silly it wont matter - I will wear em anyhow lol

I hate it when ppl say HELLO to me...or GOOD MORNING....I dunno why this bugs me so fucking much...I guess b/c its socially required and anything obligatory has always pissed me off....plus half the ppl who say good morning to me at work etc I don't fucking like and to NOT return the hello or good morning is probably considered a breach of the CODE OF CONDUCT in the workplace......fuck off I say. There is only 1 person I blatantly do not speak to at work (she is a lying dirt bag) and she still tries to say hi sometimes and I refuse to acknowledge her existence....call me immature, I don't care....she is evil and hideous.

No comments: